Friday, September 4, 2015

Home again, 9/4/15

Yes, home again, and the start of the holiday weekend.

What was I doing this time last year?  Down at the ranch, but not this year.  Nope, this year, I will stay home.

I made 4 trips last year, but only 1 so far this year.  Perhaps there won't be any more this year at all.  Need to buckle down on the expenses and pay for all this stuff I've been buying.

What will I be doing next year at this time?  Probably not living on the land yet.  But perhaps visiting it more often if I am living in El Paso.  Haven't decided on that one yet.  Big uncertainty about making the bucks out there that I need.

Or, perhaps the stock market can really tank, and I may come into some money.  ( wishful thinking )

The thought occurred to me that I may want to keep on working to age 65.  Then I'd have more money each month and wouldn't have to worry as much about it.

But five years is a long time.

Anyway, time to button things up here at the house and maybe I'll be ready when the time comes.



No comments: