Friday, November 28, 2014

Trailer plans

Previous   Next

This goes in the off-the-grid construction sub series.

Drum roll please....

Here's the plans for the 5 x 8 trailer that I'm a gonna build for da Ranch.  It's gonna fit under "da canopy ", so as to shield it from the sun and the rain.  However, I'm not planning for it to be vulnerable to the elements, no.  It will have siding on it and a metal roof.  Also, the wood will be treated so it can handle getting wet.  There will be weights holding it down, so that a strong wind won't knock it over.  It will be small, so that to climate control it won't take much energy.  It features a waterless toilet and a small shower stall.

Beware of the changes, as changes are always being made to plans.


I'm going to include the following video because I can't find the video on my blog.  It is about installing a ductless mini-split air conditioner / heat pump.  This system will be used for climate control.






No comments: