Monday, November 24, 2014

Home again 11/24/14

Oh, that again.  Yes, this again.  The point is that this was the first day back from my back ailment.  It was kind of a rough day because it's still bugging me.  Hopefully, there won't be a relapse.

I was thinking about da ranch again.  I got an answer for an inquiry into the 5 x 8 trailer that I was looking at previously.  The question was how much of the thing has to be assembled.  The answer was all of it!

That means the trailer can be taken out west and then assembled on the spot.  Of course, this all assumes that no welding is required.  I'm not set up for welding.  As long as there's no welding,  I can certainly assemble the thing from the assorted pieces.  Then I can build my mini sleeper or whatever name I want to call it.  It's going to be big enough for a small bed and that's about it.  Maybe some clothes can be stored there.  Now, if I were to order TWO or these...  But that's getting a bit crazy.

BTW, I already made a trip.  If you were paying attention, you would have know when.


No comments: