Saturday, August 23, 2014

Daily Plan revisited

Anybody who's been with me for a long time may remember this one from about 3 years ago.  I may want to use this blog as an organizing and planner for my day.  Not exactly what I was doing back then, but something like it.

I want to use my smart phone to video some of the work I did last night, plus some of the work I did this morning just before I wrote this.  As of now, I am taking it a bit easy, as I should not push myself too hard.  Yes, I am in not so good physical condition.  Doctor Who? was on my six about this before I changed doctors according to the Obamster decree.  So, I'll relax in ac comfort with the fan on my face while I write this.  Yowsa boss that sho is a good idee!

Update:

Another way to take a rest is to read a book in my easy chair---as opposed to blogging.  The book is high priority right now, so I don't want to forget it.  I mentioned the book in an earlier post.  If you don't know what book I'm referring to, read the blog in order to answer that question.

Update:

Couple more videos I made while out and about:
  1. Another storage shed video
  2. Dehumidifiers as a way to harvest water?
Making progress on my water filtration experiments too.  Very pleased with what I accomplished today.  Things are looking good, I must say.


No comments: