Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sleepless night

My hours are really weird, I realize.  Usually, I go to sleep rather early, about 7 pm local time.  That's because I get up rather early too, which is usually about 2 am.  It's been a long term habit of mine, and, to put it frankly, the clock means nothing to me.  I can sleep anytime and wake anytime.  I've had jobs where I would awake at midnite and go somewhere to deliver something that had to be picked up and delivered at that time.  I am accustomed to odd hours.

But I can't sleep on my usual schedule.  Things are on my mind.  Lots of things.   Let's take the main thing, which is the thing I cover the most here on this blog---the national scene.

Barnhardt has convinced me that we are on a path that may well lead to genocide.  But I didn't need that much convincing.  Number one, I know that Bill Ayers was a member of the Weathermen, who discussed that very prospect of mass murder in order to enact their agenda.  Bill Ayers and Barack Hussein Obama are good friends.  Number two, I've read history, and the fact is that radical political organizations will use murder as a tool in their bag of tricks.  Hitler did it.  Stalin did it.  Mao did it.  This is what they do.  If anybody like that gets into power here, they will certainly do it.  Third, I think I've got common sense, and this is just common sense.  Anybody who looks at the facts knows that something is wrong.  The disagreement is probably over what it is.

I think the Federal government is out of control.  Where I differ with Barnhardt is over the matter of what can be done about it.  She tried her tax strike.  I believe that was a mistake.  I think all that that does is to marginalize herself and force her into situations that she did not have to endure.  For I believe that this situation can be handled legally, and in full compliance of the law.  A tax strike is unnecessary and counter-productive.

She is rather stubborn about it too.  She cannot justify her stubbornness upon the facts nor upon her religion.  If her stubbornness is based upon pride, then she is committing one of the seven deadly sins, for pride is one of them.

The facts are that the local governments can act legally to call the militia into service.  They do not have to rely upon the Federal government, nor do they have to take orders from the Federal government.  This is a remedy for an out of control Federal government.  It is according to the principle of subsidiarity, which she discussed on her Vendee genocide series on Youtube.  This is provided for in the US Constitution, which is sovereign, not the people who run it.  Everybody who is in office must swear an oath to defend the US Constitution.  They are subordinates of it, not the masters of it.

It is also in the Federal codes, which I discussed earlier.

If the Federal Government is acting outside of their authority, the local government can and must assert themselves and reestablish law and order.  For example, if the Federals won't enforce their own immigration law, then the locals can.  They don't need permission from the Federal government.  What they do need is support from all over the country, because a single locality can easily be dominated by the Feds.  However, local governments in coordination with each other can bring the Federal government to its very knees in about 72 hours in my opinion.

How?  By strict enforcement of this law, they will bring commerce to a screeching halt.  It may take something like that to get the attention of these jokers in DC.  I think it could work.  It would be legal.  And a tax strike wouldn't be necessary.

This is one of things I was thinking about on this sleepless night.  Now that I've written a little ditty about it, maybe I can fall asleep.


No comments: