Monday, December 10, 2012

reality TV

There's a post on Parapundit that is, shall we say, "interesting".  The lead in to the post is about reality TV and it ends up discussing sex.

As anyone who reads any of this blog will know, I don't watch TV anymore.  Haven't been watching for at least a decade.  Stuff like this just does not get my attention.  Can't say why this article even made it on my radar screen.  But the sex stuff kept my attention and it was interesting to read.

Taking it to its conclusion ends up with a link to this:  A Woman Explains Why Chicks Dig Jerks.  I relate to the post "Life's Disappointments", in which I had a bit of a falling out with my mother about marriage and so forth.

Anyway, I relate to the other and see how ridiculous it all is and was.  It only confirms what I wrote before that Sex is Stupid.

Yep, and that explains how we end up with Obama.  Makes you despair for the whole friggin' human race.

Update:

It should be noted that the author of Parapundit thinks rather poorly upon those with low IQ.  He expresses the ideas that made up the movie Idiocracy.  However, I am not so enamored of the conventional wisdom about the meaning of high IQ anyway.  College professors aren't my idea of the peak of intelligence if it is the likes of Obama that they prefer.

The old man said that there were two kinds of sense---common sense and book sense.  I didn't believe him then, but I am starting to believe that now.

People who follow Obama and leftists in general have no damned common sense.  Lots of Obama voters were women, and they are a lot like the women described in not so flattering terms in the links above.


No comments: