Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Dead Sexy"

The magic word is "sex".   That's how you get attention.  Did I get your attention?  Here's a video that discusses how to get people to watch a youtube video, but she doesn't seem to have a clue.  I think she really does, but she's not giving away her secrets.  ( but I will, snicker snicker)

Why is Lady Gaga so popular?  It's all about sex.  People must be a bunch of perverts.  That's all they seem to think about.

My most popular videos have a sex component to them.  No, they aren't very popular at all.  It is relatively popular that I'm referring to- not Lady Gaga type of popularity.

By the way "Dead Sexy" is a phrase stolen from the "Fat Bastard" character in the Austin Powers movies.  Fat Bastard actually thought he was sexy.  Maybe you don't have to be sexy, just think you are and maybe you are.  I wouldn't know about that though.  I don't think of myself that way.

No, you can't buy popularity.  I had one of my videos advertised, and it still didn't get views.  It is also super smart stuff, but that gets no respect.  If JP Aerospace can get an airship to orbit, it will be a really big deal.  It may solve a few of the world's problems.  But nobody's interested in that at all.

It's all about sex, baby.  That's what does it.

No comments: