Thursday, February 17, 2011

What do you make of this?

I get pageviews from google searches.  Every now and then, I check them out to see how they happen to find their way to my blog.  It so happens that one google search did yield a link to my blog, but it had nothing to do with my post at all.  Could it be sabotage?  Or an honest mistake?  It completely misrepresents what the blog post was about.


http://www.google.com/search?q=sewanee+tuition+announcement&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&prmd=ivns&ei=sFVdTfSnHcqtgQfKopSIDQ&start=50&sa=N
Glenn Beck may have said something today about not trusting Google.  Is there something going on over at Google that I don't know about?

Update:  This might be what I saw about Glenn Beck.  Looks a little critical of Beck.  I don't know much about Beck, I don't follow him.

Update 2:  There's no way I can figure this one.  Not smart enough.  No one reads this blog anyhow.  The truth of the matter is that I got 9 pageviews according to the Blogger stats page.  That's it.  So if anyone is out there thinking that there anything worth spending the effort on, it is a mystery to me.  But people do strange things.

So here's what I think: it is a computer glitch or somebody is up to something.  If it is a somebody, then whoever it is may be reading or monitoring this blog.  Ok, fine.  If you think it is worth the trouble, be my guest.

That is all.

No comments: