Monday, February 28, 2011

Feel good about today

Today was a good day.  It may not seem that way sometimes to someone casually observing events here.  But it felt good to me.

It was also the day I may be crossing over to the Field of Dreams side, which may not be a good thing according to my usual sensible self.  I think I can snap back to the sensible side if I need to.  I don't need to right now.

If you want to get scientific about it, perhaps this is all something buried in the subconscious that is trying to work its way up to full recognition in the world of reality.  Or it could be just a useless fantasy.  Either way, it isn't necessarily a bad thing if it doesn't get out of hand.  I don't think it has yet.

To put in concrete terms, it may be possible to construct an electrolyzer that won't cost that much.  Then it becomes a matter of getting the other stuff to put this thing together.  That may take some doing.  And yes, it may not be possible to make any of this work.  But while finding that out, it just may be a lot of fun in the meantime.

No comments: