Friday, March 4, 2011

About this methanol electrolyzer

I found the patent, or what I believe to be the patent, on the web.  It looks to be a detailed document and so forth.  One of the co inventors does not seem to be anywhere to be found.  The phone number given on the JPL report does not work.  A search for one of these people did not result in any records.  There are several of these people listed.  So, what do I do?  Go through the process with each and every one of them?  This is costly and time consuming.

The people who produced this have to be somewhere.  This did not drop out of the sky, I presume.

Update:  Perhaps a twitter entry will provoke a response somewhere.  I just tweeted the question:  Is there such a thing as methanol hydrolysis, with a link to the pdf file that I've been discussing here.  Anybody interested in this question?  This would be a big deal if it worked.  Anybody care?

Update:
I found something here.  Maybe there's an opportunity here for somebody.

Update:

Here's somebody that makes these hydrolyzers.  Oops!  Scratch that.  Those are reformers, not hydrolyzers.

Update:

I'm adding this link to the sidebar.

No comments: