Friday, June 15, 2018

Follow up MRI coming soon

Next week to be exact.  It will be the third follow up, and the seventh MRI I have had since 2016.

The last two showed progress, and I expect this one will too.  I figure I must be doing better, even though it is hard to tell from day to day.

One measurement is what I write about.  If I were doing badly, my health would be on my mind constantly.  Going back, and looking at posts I wrote back then, demonstrates this to me.

So, I think I am doing well.  Let's hope so.

Yeah, and I am thinking and planning how to get back to my "moonshot".  Another indicator that I must be doing well.   Otherwise, I would have let that go.

I should be grateful.  I received the best "care on earth" according to my doctor.  I agree. I could not have asked for better. 

It is easy to forget such good fortune, and focus instead on things that make a person unhappy.

I will try to remember to be grateful for this.  Gratitude is something I tend to forget.


No comments: