Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Building plans

Let's face it.  The last attempt at building something out west was a failure.  It may be instructive to go back and study what I did then, and then apply those lessons to the next time.

First of all, a couple of links to what I thought of what I did back then:




After doing those three, I set up the subseries of four series of off-the-grid posts.



Most of the entries for water came after the trip.  The last one of food was over a year ago.

The last one for power was in October of last year.

Construction posts have been the most recent.  What this says is that the first thing to come to mind is food and possibly the last is construction.  Until you build something though, it doesn't matter about food.

I'd say construction, power, and water are the priorities now.

As for construction, I have been thinking up how I will approach the project.  Call it a program, like a computer program.  Except that I am the computer programming myself for the task.  A procedure for building it will be made before I make another trip.

The last trip was too disorganized.  Hopefully, I can do better the next time.


No comments: