Friday, February 9, 2018

Tribal politics "Trumps" all

Update:

2.9.18:

The numbers don't add up to 100%, or so I have read.  At this writing, I have not looked more closely at this, so I'm not sure what to make of it now.

Polls are not to be trusted anymore, anyway.

The original post of 2.8.18,  follows:

This is cited as "good news".  If you were to flip it around, the numbers would not favor the GOP.  In other words, if the GOP was on defense, they'd be in a lot of trouble right now.  But the Dems are not in trouble, if I read this poll accurately.

Putting it another way, getting only 50% is not that good.  It should be higher.  Much higher.

I attribute it to blind loyalty to party politics.  Having the Democrat infested media in blackout mode on any news regarding this Memo probably helps.



No comments: