Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Obligatory, 8.2.17

Nearly the whole day without a post.  Oh, my.

Today was a rainy day, and a break from the heat.  I resolved to do a few things around here, and so I have been rather busy with that.

At shortly after noon, I conked out, and slept for a few hours.  Before you know it, the day is done, and surprisingly little got accomplished.

Looks like I will have do some work in the future.  That means some driving.  Need some bucks.  As a consequence, there will be even less time for blogging.

Not that I do much anymore.  What is there left to say?  Seems like I covered everything at least once.

One other thing I did around here was to battle the ants.  Maybe that is why it seems like I accomplish so little.   If it isn't the ants, its the heat.  Then you get tired and fall to sleep for awhile.

But things are getting tougher, and I will have to get busy.

Stuff still needs doing around here, so I don't know when I go back to work.  Hopefully before the week is up.



No comments: