Sunday, July 30, 2017

Obligatory, 7.30.17

Another month has just about passed its way into history.  This will be a short break from the political commentary.  That stuff may drive you crazy.  Ooops!  Already there.

In the meantime, I got out the solar panel and controller and the wiring.  I'll check this thing out and see if I can make it work.  At the present, something is wrong, as the controller does not seem to be working.   Either it is not receiving a current, or something inside it is broken.  I think it may be the latter.  For I was very careful setting up the connectors this time.  I do not think it is the wiring.

The solar panel itself should be good,  I checked it out in the late winter months before going to Irving for two months.

While I am at it, I will try to do something about the ant infestation.  The "coffin" has a few cracks and crevices that these nasty little critters like to use in order to gain access to my abode.   It is a constant war against them and this blasted heat.  So far, I am not losing it.  But I am not winning it either.  It is a standoff.

On other topics, it looks like SSA is trying their best to kill me off.  No back pay, and now, no help to pay for sky high insurance premiums.  I will have to go to the state of Texas for help.  Something tells me that they won't be much help.  It may well be that I will have to work.  Work!

Maynard G. Krebs had an allergy to work.  Yeah, laugh it all off.  If you didn't laugh, you'd go crazy.   Yeah, I know I am already there.



.



No comments: