Monday, July 31, 2017

If I was like a lot of people...

Then this discussion of Obamacare would have no relevance to me, and consequently, I wouldn't care.

My goals are to live on my land out west.  What does that have to do with Obamacare?

Lots of people out there may be wondering why I give a hoot about it.  Either way, it doesn't matter to me.  Indeed, if I followed my interests entirely, and without regard to anything else, then I would be on the Democrats side.

Why?  Because it doesn't matter to me.  Screw anybody else, just give me mine.  If I got what I want, then who gives a crap if somebody else gets screwed?

The reason I give a damn is that this is not a good way to be, but that does appear to be the way a lot of people are these days.  Screw everybody else, just give me mine.  Might as well be on the tombstone of the great American experiment.  Yes, and the tombstone has a way of showing up when you least expect it.







No comments: