Monday, April 3, 2017

TeeVee show

Something I haven't seen before.  It is about this dude who goes around the country looking for great places to eat.

It is not necessarily high class restaurants.  It is for anybody, I suppose.   No need to dress up.

There are so many dishes that I cannot recall any of them.  Plus I forget really fast these days.

The show is on the food network. The show is called Diners, Drive ins and Dives.

Very unique dishes.  Stuff I haven't seen nor heard of.

The host actually goes the kitchen and watches them cook up these dishes.  Goes by way too fast to try any of these ideas yourself.  At any rate, I won't.

Not only that, he jumps all over the place.  Is this info really useful for anything? 

Critical sucker ain't I?

Okay, like Spock would say: "fascinating".


No comments: