Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Maybe I'm wrong, but...

What two different people think of the same situation might well bring two different responses.  Even as different as the difference between night and day.

I went through some real shit once upon a time.  Most people around me were acting as if I had lost my mind.  But no, I was in possession of my faculties.  I simply did not understand what exactly was going on and why.

Certain people will, shall we say, "bend the rules" if that is what it takes to get what they want.  Somebody was bending the hell out of the rules in order to get me to act in a way more to their liking.

What I am saying is that a criminal element had targeted me for awhile.  For awhile there,  I had the distinct impression of dire harm that could happen at any time.  What was causing all this was a matter of great confusion for me.

Yet, people did not see it, or claimed to not see it.  In the end, I "figured it all out", or at least, think I figured it out.  Some dude was spying on me in order to stop paying attention to his fiancĂ©e.   Since NOTHING was going on, the fact that this dude was behind all the skullduggery did not enter my thinking.  It took me more than a year to "figure it out". 

Just sayin'.  If some bad people target you, you cannot give the impression of being easy to mess with.

You know, if you insist upon being stupid about this, you just might find yourself at the pearly gates a bit ahead of schedule.  Know what I mean, Vern?


No comments: