Sunday, November 27, 2016

Obligatory, 11.27.16

Long night last night as my brain wouldn't shut down and I kept on thinking.  Or is it worrying?

Woke up this morning in something of a bad mood.  It has passed a bit.  The thing that is bugging me is that I seemed to be stymied.  I can't do things until I know something, but then I have to wait until I know something.

But when I get there, they are all going to expect me to do things already and I am not prepared to do anything at all.

For example, I'm still getting moved in out here, but now I may have to turn around and go back. It hasn't been easy do this much, so now I am expected to go back and repeat all this????

Well, I may have some help available.  But there's limits to that.  Do I really want to put everything in others' hands, after that limit is reached?  These are people I don't know.  After all the things they have told me that were wrong?  Trust is questionable.

This isn't looking good.

I am told that when confronted with situations like this, one response is suicide.  I am not of that mind, but I also not in the mind of turning over everything to people I don't know nor trust.

There was a mention of the Kevorkian route.  I am not of that mind.

Those are some examples of what's on my mind about now.


No comments: