Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Frustration

Being an old guy, I have to get up in the middle of the night and pee.  It's the prostate, you see.  One of the problems with being a guy is that this is likely to happen to you when you get to be an old fart.  But, like a lot of things, you can learn to live with it.

So, I get on the internet and sometimes look around and post something.  Fer instance, I checked into the Chordoma Foundation in order to get some info on this disease, and maybe see if I can get some help, cuz I am really gonna need it. 

So what happens?  My computer connection is too slow or not working at this hour.  Funny thing, the people said that the data limit is down at this hour, but what they don't tell you is that you cannot access it anyway.  In other words, it is BS.

I am noticing that a lot these days.  So many things are false.  Then when you need something that you thought would be there for you, it isn't.  It can be frustrating.

Yeah, I know.  Bitch, bitch, bitch...


No comments: