Saturday, November 26, 2016

Obligatory, 11.26.16

Given what I said previously, it may be inferred that the blog may be drawing to a close.

Maybe not yet.  I still have to go to that biopsy.  It may not be doomsday, or it may be.  It hasn't happened yet, and maybe it won't. 

It may be premature to bury the blog is what I am saying.  But if it is doomsday, then I may not be up to blogging or much of anything else while this thing is being treated.

Having said all that, let me write just a little about what is going on in the world of politics.  Once again, I have to ask why these people are doing what they are doing.  Do they really think that Hillary Clinton is going to be president?  Do they really think that they can pull this off?  Evidently, the DO think that, or otherwise why do it?  On the other hand, perhaps they think that they can impair Trump so much that he cannot govern.  Who knows?

Trump has been rather generous with them, I'd say.  Maybe it is time to reconsider.


No comments: