Saturday, April 2, 2016

Fighting back

Looking over a number of posts on Free Republic, it looks like pro Trumpsters are fighting back.  In a way, this is good.  But I would caution those who fight back to play it clean.

Those who are attacking Trump are dishonest.  I don't know about some of what I'm reading, but if it isn't solid, maybe it is better to not mention it.

So I won't.

Something that I will mention is that one Miss Fields complaint against a Trump staffer is falling apart.  Video exists that shows it all.  There is no there there.  The accused staffer may not even have been the one to touch her.  Video shows a portion that supports that.  I  should probably put this up, but I'm feeling lazy at the moment.  Perhaps I should study it more?  Who knows.

This definitely not the video that I mentioned in an earlier post.  Unless there is a kangaroo court, like the one for Scooter Libby, my prediction is that the staffer gets cleared on this one.

BTW, she has a history of making stuff up.  'nuff said.


No comments: