Friday, March 4, 2016

All of a sudden, Politico is a fan of Fox News?

In the onslaught against Trump, Fox News gets a lot of high marks from a Politico article.  Really?  I thought Politico was a lib outfit.  Fox was supposed to be a GOP hack outfit.  So, why all the praise to Fox?  Because they went after Trump?

I am not going to be flipped by what these people say.  However, I am not completely pleased with what Trump said.  If I could, I would like to write Trump's single sentence put down of these people.  He could say.  "I am not the problem here, you are."  The powers that be that run Fox and Politico are precisely the ones at fault for the problems we are in.  They want to veto a Trump nomination not because they care about this country, but because they want to protect their own interests in the status quo.

If you like things the way they are, then go with those guys.  Your only complaints are that not enough of the booty comes your way.




No comments: