Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A reason for the lite posting

There's more than one, and the computer was just one of those.  Now that the computer has been upgraded, I'm still not very productive.

Okay, what's the deal?

Part of it is that I am not up to par physically.  It doesn't take much to post, but at the moment, I am just not up to it.  Spent a night last night not feeling well, didn't get that much sleep, and slept during the day today.  Obviously, sleeping doesn't go with posting on a blog.

But, there's is even more than that.

I'm getting pretty disgusted with what I see out there.  Most of the time, in the recent past, when I didn't like what I saw, I would respond to it.  Not anymore.  Not interested in responding to everything out there.  This undoubtedly takes some material off the blog.

An example is just a few minutes ago, I scanned the news, and saw several anti Trump articles.  I am tempted to respond, but decided to not respond.  Screw it.  These people are the same people who influenced people to make the choices they made in the past.  If they succeed in getting Trump beaten at the polls, they just win again.  To me, if you don't like the way things are going, stop listening to these people, because they are part of the problem.

Trump ain't Hitler.  Trump ain't Caesar.  Trump isn't going to end America as we have known it.  If America is being destroyed, those doing the destruction don't need Trump's help.  They are dong fine on their own.

If there's a real concern about abuse of power, there's the ability to oppose Trump.  If that's not good enough, there's an Article V convention.  Evidently those who shout the loudest about Trump don't think an Article V is in order.  That should tell you something.

Well, I'll try to keep posting stuff.  But it does get tedious at times.  And at other times, I am not up to it anymore.

Sorry, but that's the way it is


No comments: