Thursday, November 12, 2015

Trying to enlighten a fool is even worse than being the fool

Could that be the mistake I'm making here?  You cannot reason with a lunatic nor a fool.  If you are going to get people who are like this, and insist upon being like this, then the bravo sierra must come to an end.

Either you listen or there's going to be trouble.  Guaranteed.  No, that's not a threat, it is a guarantee.  You are lighting a match in a room fool of tnt when you don't listen.  You are being a fool.

Maybe I'm giving too much credit to people who haven't got any damned sense.

The title of this post is a paraphrase from the Bible I think.  But I don't remember where.

Does it mean that I'm giving up.  No.  Hopefully, there are a few people out there that are "worth it".


No comments: