Thursday, November 6, 2014

Election analysis

You know what, folks?  That ain't my thing.  Sure, I like to comment upon politics, but to really understand it, you have to stick with people who know it better.  It ain't me.

No, the go to guy for this will be Dick Morris.  I know people have problems with Morris, and so do I.  But it is his business.  It isn't mine.

He got this election pretty much right.  He didn't get 2012 right at all.  So, I figure he's batting about .500 in the last two elections.  That's not bad in baseball, but in politics?  Close but no cigar doesn't work in that business, I suspect.  You'd better be right more than half the time.  So, he's a bit on probation at the moment.  Still, his analysis is probably going to be better than mine.  I'll go with his.

Now, for Ann Barnhardt.  She's so anti-paradigm that you can't fit her into any analytical pattern except one:  she's hates them all.  Hating them ain't analyzing them.  You can't be constructive if you're going to hate their guts.

As for me, I'm going to work with the cards I'm dealt.  I may not like them, but they're the only cards I'm going to get.

That's why I still vote.  Yes, the GOP isn't really any better than the Democrats.  But one thing that these corrupt bastards understand is when they are out of a job.  Don't give money to them for doing a bad job, and don't vote for them if they don't listen.  That's what I did.  It isn't much, but I figure it's something.  It's the cards I've been dealt.


No comments: