Monday, November 3, 2014

Home again 11/3/14

Didn't really work late, but traffic kept me out there longer than I would like.  So, what else is new?

I got my generator.  It is almost comical what this thing says it can handle.  Just about nothing!  I think it can handle my drill, though.  One of the few things that it can handle.

Frankly, that's about all I got it for.  It can charge a 12 volt battery as long as ampere hrs are below 40.  I don't know what that means yet, but I'll be finding out for sure.  Just now looked it up.  A typical car battery has more amp hrs, I think.  Yeah, this may not be good for much, unfortunately.

The alternative was to rent a better one and then pay the rent, which is probably going to more than what this thing cost. So, I get to keep it and use it for digging these post holes.

But that idea is still in germination.  I thought about it today.  Looks like there are considerations that I hadn't considered, don't ya know.

Update a short time later:

That reminds me, I checked out the claim that women's hands are a little different from men's.  It's sorta true, but not to the extent that the claim said.  Some women did have ring fingers longer than index fingers, but the weird thing was that it wasn't on both hands, but just one of them.

Michelle Obama might be a girl after all.  But, there were a lot of other claims besides the hands.  But she probably skates on the hand test.


No comments: