Sunday, August 31, 2014

Road trip

Not a great way to start working on a project:




I didn't have any more muddy areas to contend with, but there were some bad areas that had to be worked around.  After a considerable effort, I arrived on my land just in time for it to get really hot.  You can't win.  When it rains, it screws up the road, when it doesn't it gets really hot.

After working till about 2 PM Central, I decided that I had had enough.  Just too much work for an old, fat man.  This mud hole was gone by the time I got back, but it was still wet enough to be slippery.  I didn't bother stopping that time.

Drove home immediately.  Stopped at many rest areas for a short nap.  As a consequence, I didn't arrive home until 4:30 Am local time.

Tired to the bone, I went to sleep and didn't wake up until the minutes before the first post today.




No comments: