Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Trimmed video

I feel comfortable sharing this video, so here it is.  It is on my land on Labor Day weekend 2014.  The land is pretty level.  If there's a concern, it could be about the stability of the ground.  If something gets built on it, it may get undermined with all the erosion that takes place there.

Drat it.  I wish I had spent more time in this area.

Update:

Spent most of Thurs., Sept. 4th early morning hours scanning videos and maps in the effort of finding a bush  that I wanted to identify.  Now that's accomplished... whew.

As for going home too early, I think it was because I didn't take any food and I was hungry.  Plus I felt satisfied with my trip.  I didn't anticipate so much trouble getting into the place and didn't want to go into town and come straight back.

Better planning next time might avoid outcomes like this.




No comments: