Saturday, March 2, 2013

It may not look like it, but I'm busy

Took a break from my projects in connection with the blog to write this post.

Yesterday, I practiced a bit with the smartphone.  The editing features still leave something to be desired.  It may be possible to post directly from the phone.  Haven't decided to do that yet.  I may need to buy a better app than what came with the phone so that I can do more real stuff with it.

I made an allusion to another project in connection with this blog, but isn't ready yet.  That's what I'm working on this morning.  I'll make the announcement now, since I've made enough progress.  It still isn't where I'd like it to be, but it is getting there, slowly.  It is a new domain for my blog.  I purchased it last week and have duplicated this blog on it in Wordpress.  It leaves something to be desired, but it is something to look at, at least.

The domain name is bootsandoil.com.  If you go there, you will only see some links that don't work.  In order to see the blog itself, go here.

Update:

Now the links are working correctly.  You can go the boots and oil dot com site and find links to my other blogs, including this one.  They should work now.

In the future, I may become more adept at html and be able to create more sophisticated websites.  But that will take time as I learn.




No comments: