Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tough month

Don't want to seem too whiny or such.  But I lost internet service twice in the last month.  As a consequence, I purchased a smartphone for the first time.  I'm still learning how to use it.  It may not seem like much of an improvement, though, in terms of content.  A perusal of the post count doesn't show any big drop off in terms of posts, but pageviews dropped like a rock.  Overall, not a good month.

Getting sick didn't help.

In the long run, I expect this smartphone to improve my productivity in terms of content for the blog.  Maybe the pageviews will improve too.  I hope so.  It is still a mystery to me why some posts are popular and others aren't.  If there was a rhyme or reason to it, it should be possible to figure it out.

I've been busy too, working on another project.  It is related to the blog, but it isn't ready to announce yet.

On the whole, I'm working hard to make this blog as successful as it can be made.  I appreciate your patience.


No comments: