Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Bowl report: Niners’ Culliver apologizes for anti-gay remarks

chron.com

Rush Limbaugh thinks the Obamabots are going to destroy the NFL.  Maybe they already have.  Here's Culliver apologizing for telling it like it is.  Evidently, he did it under pressure from the league office.

“The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel,” he said in a statement released by the team. “It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience.”

That all the NFL needs is to become as politically correct as the rest of this increasingly dumbed down society.

Just saying that the NFL is a place for men and enjoyed by men.  The elite in this country want to make sissies out of all the men.

"They've come a long way, baby."  (  turn of phrase based upon an very old advert for women's rights )

Update:

I know.  Fans who don't approve of this should boycott the game.  If enough did, that may get their attention.  They love money and will do anything for money.  Including kissing "The One's" ass.


No comments: