Friday, February 1, 2013

Smartphone arrived

It's set up now and activated.

Don't know if I'll do a review of it here or anywhere else for that matter.  After all, it was a backup to the internet and that's about all I really wanted to do with it.  Anything else is a bonus.

I may have had low expectations for the phone, but it has managed to disappoint me just a little anyway.

All these new phone gizmos are too easy to push the wrong button or have it do something unexpected.

Thought I was being careful, but I guess you can't be careful enough.  Aside from the cost of the phone, it doesn't cost me that much more than what I had, so it isn't a great loss or anything.

It was purchased through my existing cell phone service provider and everything but the plan is the same.  The plan had to be changed a little for this phone.  The extra cost isn't that significant, but it is a bit more.

I'm not going to return it for a refund or anything like that.  It's going to stay even if I don't like it all that much.


No comments: