Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Noticed something about that Focus Fusion post

After watching that video a couple times, I noticed that one of the lines moved after the fusion shot.  Considering that the shot only lasted for a very short time ( perhaps measured in microseconds), the fact that it had enough power to move one of the lines is an indication to me of its potential thrust potential.  Imagine this thing firing continuously.  That would be a significant amount of thrust, I would think.

With respect to this blog, it was a bit disappointing that I couldn't easily locate my videos here.  I've slipped up a bit in managing my blog.  I did go back and do some housekeeping.  I would like to be able to refer back to previous posts without having to re write everything and repeating myself over and over again.

I may make a few more changes in the blog.  It won't be a major overhaul, just minor improvements.

No comments: