Saturday, February 26, 2011

Upgrading my internet service

I've been using a wireless internet connection until today.  I cancelled that service beginning today and now I'm using DSL broadband.  This isn't new for me, as I had the service before.  The reason I discontinued it before was that I wanted a single method of accessing the internet and wireless was it for the two year service contract.  I wanted wireless to access the net while I was out on the road.  That time is over now and I switched back to broadband home service.

The thing should have been setup as of last night, but at and t didn't do all their tasks necessary, so they needed to send a man out here to finish the installation.  Now I'm going again and it's better than before.  Hurray for that.

I've got to catch up on a few things and will be posting again shortly.

No comments: