Friday, October 27, 2023

Police State flick



Linking from Instapundit.

I must have missed it in theaters. I did look it up earlier this month. To see it, I would have had to have driven an hour to get to the theater. No thanks.

It must have cost a lot to produce this flick. I can see charging admission, but why watch it? Just to feel angry all the time? Somehow or other, there has to be an approach that doesn't make you feel bad all the time. There was a small victory in the choice of Speaker, so I felt a sense of relief. It's not that I disagree, it is that better outcomes through other means might be achievable. I don't think I'll spend the bucks. I don't need convincing that there's a big problem. The polls don't need to persuade anybody that anything's wrong. The direction of country poll has been underwater for most of the last 20 years.





No comments: