Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Obligatory, 3.13.18

I may have to give it up.  But I really, really don't want to give up on it.  I
am referring to the off-grid project.

The problem is money.  I am not making headway on the debt situation.  It is
worse now than ever.  Unless I get more money coming in, this is not going to
improve.

There's one more shot at this, but it may take awhile to play out.  That is,
unless I get more aggressive.

What I want to do is to take my van into town, and use it as a second home away
from home while I am in town.  This requires me to act a bit off the beaten
path so to speak, but it will save me money.  The cost of living is much too
high there, and money is too scarce to spend on lodging.

The thing I have to do is get a place to park the van until I need it.  Then, I
can swap vehicles if I wish.  Hopefully, I can stick around longer in town,
and make a bit more money.

If this doesn't work, there's always other options.  But these are not to my
liking.

...next morning

That was a "night plan".  When the day breaks, everything may seem different.  To
me, the above discussion sounds defeatist this morning.  I must "endeavor to
perservere".

That was a joke, by the way.  Limbaugh says the best humor has a bit of truth in
it.

"I'm an Indian, alright".  Another joke, which also has a bit of truth in it.
It's better than Senator Elizabeth Warner's claim.  About three percent, if
memory serves, and about one percent North African.  That explains why I like
fried chicken, but not watermelon.

"I crack myself up.", which is a stolen line, but what the heck.

No comments: