Friday, December 29, 2017

Obligatory, 12.28.17

Updated 12.29.17

I'm going to have to go into a store and actually talk to someone about these batteries.

If this one they have on the web page is what I think it might be, it may be the way to go.

But it isn't cheap.  Before I leap, I better look carefully.

Pain in the butt, I tell you.



original post follows:

Battery shopping.  If I am to use the hidey hole, it is going to need a better battery setup.

I found a 150 AH deep discharge battery that might do the trick, but it isn't cheap.

But whatever is?

Still don't want to spend a lot of money on this.  This little battery I am using now is like training wheels in order to learn what to expect.  What to expect with a battery like this is NOT MUCH.

Anybody who touts batteries is listening to the greenie weenies a bit too much.  Batteries suck.  You only use them when you need to.


No comments: