Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Fire Mueller?

The thing that caused me to change direction a bit on this blog, was the hiring of Mueller in the first place.  I had to disengage with the media a bit, because it was affecting me to the point that I wanted a neck between my hands.  Not good.

So, after nearly a month with this clown in the office, there is some talking of removing him.

Powerline addresses this with a series of posts, in which I am now reading.  He starts off by saying no, don't fire him.  He says it will stir up another hornet's nest.  At this point in time, personally I don't give a hoop in Hades if it did.  But I have no say in the matter.  I wish Trump would, if for no other reason than to stir up the poop.  Let them have their best shot.  I don't think they can pull it off anyway.

In his second post in the series, he offers that firing Mueller might hand the 2018 election to the Democrats.  Maybe.  At this point, I don't friggin' care.  At this point, I want an all-out confrontation with these people.  But of course, that is not likely.  The author cannot state any good reason for having Mueller stay on, so why keep him?  Because of the fear of an election outcome?  The entire point for having Mueller there is to harm Trump anyway.  Why not just get rid of the clown?

The most recent of the series lays out some legal arguments for firing Mueller.  Oh, well.  The only legal reason Trump needs is that he doesn't like him and therefore, he should go.

Does Trump want to be POTUS or not?  Then act like one.



No comments: