Sunday, January 10, 2016

Obligatory, 1.10.16; Puttering about

A manner of speech.  Just doing odds and ends around the place, that's all.  I could work.  I feel well enough.  But these things I am doing interest me more.  Sure, I'll get around to making a few bucks, but as of now, it isn't needed.

Now, if I had won that Powerball thingy, my money worries would be over forever and ever.  Or would they?  I got to thinking about that.  No, the money worries would not be over, even if you win the jackpot and have it all to yourself.

Still, the idea of having all that beautiful money really attracts me.  It's like catnip.  But maybe it isn't so good for a body.  Anyway, I'd just as soon try, as $2 isn't that much to miss, and besides I might even win.  If I win, what would I do with all that money?

If I had a billion bucks, I would....   You know what?  Can't think of anything, but wait!  I'd like to fund some stuff that I think deserves funding, but isn't getting it.  Like Focus Fusion.  Maybe Kirk Sorensen's project with molten-salt reactors.  I might even buy a ride to Mars, if I live long enough.

Having money is better than not having it.  It is what you do with it that counts.

This post is going to be categorized as a Seinfield post, which means it is about nothing.  Named after the show, which was about nothing.  This is about nothing because it is a stupid dream and that's all it is.  But I like it, and I'm a gonna do it anyway.


No comments: