Saturday, December 5, 2015

Rise and shine, senor.

Time to get up off your lazy asses and get moving!

I'll put that on the list, and get to it shortly, senor.

Been reviewing my off-the-grid posts.  What a jumbled mess it is.  It is amazing how little got said with so many posts.  When you boil it all down, Wishbone "solved" the problem and spent almost nothing, while I've been working on this for a year and a half, and spent a bunch.

No wonder I can't get ahead.  Wishbone may be the smart one.

As for me, I have this illusion that working hard will cause good things to happen.  Not always.

Illusions die hard, so I'll keep working hard.  I know no other way, senor.

I once knew this Salvadoran who once told me that he didn't think I worked so hard.  Hmm.  Well, if working hard means digging ditches, I see the point.  But if working hard means keeping busy doing stuff and making every day count for something, then I work hard, senor.


No comments: