Monday, November 30, 2015

Home again, 11.30.15; Another month in the can

November is now going into the history books.  It's getting close to evaluation time for the year.  What kind of year has it been?

Not a good year for the blog in terms of pageviews.  Just looked at it this time last year.  Traffic has fallen off the cliff.  Not sure what that's about.

I'm a year older, but a year wiser?  Hmm.  You know what?  I don't know if I am.  Don't seem to be getting anywhere with anything.  If anything, things are going downhill.

Seems like I've lost track of an item, and it is driving me nuts.  It's an off-the-grid item.  It's not that expensive, and I can replace it.  But still...

As for that off-the-grid project, well, it just gets delayed and delayed.  Maybe I get out there before I croak.

This post seems like a downer.  Should I put it up?  Well, I have to put up something.  Can't let a day go by without putting up something.

Could be that I am burnt out.  Some inspiration has been lost somewhere, somehow.

It could be time to try something different.  I've been thinking of it.  But I won't mention it now.  Perhaps I will never mention it.  It's just that it isn't the same kind of thing I've been doing here.  It would be different.  A new direction.  The old one may be stale.


No comments: