Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thoughts on the road

There's a lot of them, and they get lost.  My memory is short as my pecker.  I feel like Fat Bastard.  I haven't seen my willie in two years, long enough to declare it legally dead.  Anyway, I forget a lot of great thoughts, or so I thought they were until I forgot them.

Numero uno, accountability is the reason and only reason to vote for Romney.  Not that Romney will be any more accountable than Obama per se.  However, if Romney wants to be a two term President, he'd better not be bullshitting about creating all those jobs he keeps talking about.  You'll know if he won't be any good if he proceeds to ignore everything he said in the campaign and start doing a bunch of other crap he didn't talk about.  Kinda like Bush did after 2004.  He talked Social Security after the election, but not so much before.  If he paid attention to the election, he would have ordered the surge right after the election.  It took him two years for that, and by that time, the Republicans were toast.

If I knew Bush was going to be that big of a jerk, I would have voted Libertarian as a protest.

 Number two: Why does Pakistan like Romney? Because he respected their sovereignty.  A lot of people may not care about what Pakistan thinks, but relations may go a little better if a little respect is shown.  Besides, the President can be Godfather and make them an offer they can't refuse.  Know whut I mean?

Update:

Three!  I forgot this one.  So, I found a link to this from Instapundit.  My thoughts exactly.  Why diss undecideds?  Keep going after their vote.


No comments: