Friday, January 26, 2024

Don't waste time



Daily update:

You can preach all you want, but if you don't act, it means nothing. The primary season is upon us, and I got a sample ballot for the upcoming primary here in Texas. I will definitely look for opportunities to express my extreme displeasure with some of those in the GOP who have done questionable things recently.





end update, the orginal post follows:



No matter what you do in life, you have to manage your time. If you waste your time, you risk failure. With that thought in mind, I have to say something about the talk about Joe Biden's mental acuity. I think too much time is being wasted on it. Yep, and here I am blathering about something that is not going to prove useful in winning this election.

No question that Biden trips over the language. But I just wasted my time reviewing a speech in which Biden tripped over his own tongue for a few seconds for a speech that lasted over 20 minutes. It was a total waste of my time.

I spent over 20 minutes scanning over Democrat propaganda to hear maybe 10 seconds of a speech in which Joe Biden mangled his words. This annoys the hell out of me that they'd waste my time continually bringing up this kind of nonsense. The issues are not that he makes gaffes. They all do.

Choose your battles carefully. Trump made a gaffe recently, and they've gone to town on it. This isn't going to prove to be useful when they can deflect like this. This is a waste of time.

The economy is not as good as they were claiming in that speech. There are troubling signs. Concentrate not on Biden's stumbles, but those other things. These people control the narratives enough already. Don't waste my time. It was an RNC tweet that I saw on Whatfinger. We don't need volume of info, we need relevance.



No comments: