Saturday, January 27, 2024

Are you brainwashed?



As usual, I will try to keep it brief. Shoot, being long winded is against my nature.

As for the question posed in the title, I would say that most of the time, I'm sure that I am not. Examples abound on this blog. I am well ahead of the herd. It seems the usual brainwashing group is about 2-3 years behind the truth. By the time the truth gets recognized, the current fraud is well underway.

I have said again and again that in order to defeat this, you have to get in front of it. The herd is always well behind it. I think they are brainwashed. But if you are truly brainwashed, you are completely unaware of it. I try doggedly not to be. So there's that.

As for the text in the tweet below, if you watched the J6th theater, you wasted your time. You should have known it to be theater before even the first hearing took place. Therefore, if they've got you taking them seriously, they have gotten to you already.











No comments: