Thursday, January 25, 2024

January 6th 2021 was not a coup



Glenn Greenwald explains why.

By the way, this video covers a segment of Zero Hedge's recent lengthy video of January 6th.

Also, would anybody care to study this as an example of projection as a propaganda device?

If abandoning Judeo-Christian ethics is a problem, then look in the mirror FIRST. Make sure that you're not engaging in confirmation bias. You're not jumping to conclusions, and you're not mind-reading. Am I self-aware enough to discover these as biases of my own? If so, what to do about it?

Once those questions are answered properly, then let's go forward with analyzing this guy in this video who claims it was a coup, and what are his errors? Glenn Greenwald does that, so let's look at Greenwald's analysis and see if this was correct, and then proceed to determine if it was projection.

It is probably not entirely correct for me to jump a step or two, but for the sake of this post, let's assume that Greenwald's analysis is absolutely correct. Therefore, does the guy in question KNOW what he is saying is false? For if he does, then this may be a prime example of PROJECTION.

I will leave it at that for now. I can say this, I'd like to BELIEVE that it is true and that it is projection. So maybe I should check the lists to make sure that I'm right. Seems like I have a habit of doing that, or I'd like to believe that I have that habit already. But since self-awareness is often a problem, I will double check.

Why bother? Because we've got a problem, and to do nothing about it is condemning ourselves to failure again and again.











No comments: