Thursday, December 14, 2023

All News Pipeline: "Totalitarian Three-Step"

Link via Whatfinger.

Article lists the methods used to water down our rights, until there aren't any rights left. (getting close, imo)

Article is based upon book called "Behind the Green Mask". I haven't read the book, by the way. The article gives a summary, I speculate. In that summary, there are things that I've noticed myself. I'm sure I've blogged about it, and for a fairly long time. Anybody can see these things if you would just open your eyes ( talking to the Democrats out there, and sadly, some Republicans too).

To see what I've written on the subject of "Limits to Growth", type Limits to Growth in the search box on the left sidebar of the blog. It makes a cohesive argument against Limits to Growth. Lefties like to talk about sustainability, but their ideas aren't really about that. It's not about what it is said to be about. It's about the revolution. Limits to Growth is just a prop for advancing the leftist revolution.

No comments: