Sunday, December 10, 2023

Blade Runner -- Time to die



12/10/23: Update of 12/27/16 post:

I was perusing some old posts when I came across a post which was about a "Best of Misc Category" type posts. It was an effort to promote the blog, and so I used that idea, and found this post. This was one that received the one of the most pageviews of that list on the blogger interface.

I read that post, and I was shocked. Memory fades so much. I was going through a pretty rough time, and evidently I thought was going to die. Indeed, I was going to die if I didn't get treatment for the cancer. I DO remember the very long nights when I could not sleep.

As I recall, the Doctor said I may need to check into an ER soon, and to call him in about a week. So this post must have been updated about week before I went into the ER. From that point on, things stabilized, and began to get better. Now it is just a memory. I am shocked that it got this bad. I guess that's the whole point. Memories fade over time.

The post was done originally on 12/27/16, but was probably updated about 3 weeks later. The update wasn't dated, so that is why there is no date of the update.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain."






Update:

That post above was reflection of my mental state now.  Lots of pain.  I may need to go to the ER soon.  Not saying right now, but soon.  Like in a few days.


No comments: