Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Good polling news for Trump

Updated,

4.9.19:

By way of a Free Republic post, Trump's polls are now 53%, with Strongly Approve up to +1.

It might improve even more from what I heard about AG Barr's testimony before Congress.  If anything, the Democrats have more to fear from transparency than Trump does.

I pretty much feel that I can almost guarantee that the Dems fear transparency more than they fear losing in 2020.


4.2.19:

From time-to-time, I check out this poll.  Since they check it every day, and use likely voters, I consider it to be the best poll out there.

The significant thing is not his approval numbers, but the strongly disapproval numbers have dropped to bring it into nearly equivalence to strongly approval numbers.  His net is just minus 3 now, which isn't bad considering how much he has been bashed.

His numbers continue to improve.  This poll is the best I've seen yet.





No comments: