Saturday, August 4, 2018

Obligatory, 8.4.18

Added a gate to the awning.  Since I didn't need all those boards on the side of the trailer, I took off six of them to make the gate.  Spent about 10 bucks on some hardware, and slapped it on this morning.

Just sitting inside the trailer and monitoring how it is holding up to the sun.  While I do this, I keep on getting ideas of how to improve upon it.  Maybe there's a limit to this.  There are other things that may need some attention.

The news is always nuts.  How much time should I spend writing about the insanity?

Anyway, there's isn't much going on around here.  The news is nuts, so what else is there?

Oh, I did move some stuff around in the interior of this trailer.  The swamp cooler is next to the window that pops out a little.  It could pop out a lot more, but the boards are in the way, and the ones that remain hold the roof up.  Heh.

I'd like to move the freezer outside, but that means more work improving the awning.  Just one of the ideas swirling around my brain.

The results of this work means a lot less a/c use, which is good.  Also, I am not trapped in the hidey hole for most of the day.

That's all for now.


No comments: